(GREATER INVESTMENT VIA ENDOWMENT)
A SUITE OF STRATEGIES THAT MAY ENABLE YOU TO:
- Have more money for your retirement
- Leave more money to your heirs
- Increase your liability protection
- And leave money to charities
HOW DOES G.I.V.E. WORK?
Depending on your financial situation, G.I.V.E. may save you taxes on capital gains and can potentially make a portion or all of your retirement plans tax free.
CAN I USE G.I.V.E. WITH ANY CHARITY?
Almost all public 501(c)3 charities are applicable. Consider giving to a cause that might directly benefit you or someone in your family, such as an organization that fights cancer, heart disease, diabetes, or to any of the following:
- Educational institutions
- Family foundations
- Religious organizations
- Organizations devoted to the poor or to social justice
- Organizations that help animals
A TURN-KEY SOLUTION
We have carefully assembled the components:
- Our 56 point checklist helps to ensure the correct steps are taken.
- We have screened a team of estate planning attorneys, accountants, and trustees for their expertise and reasonable fees.
- We’re flexible. If you already have an estate planning attorney or accountant you trust, they are welcome to work with our team.
Contact us. We’ll start with a brief questionnaire. If you are a good candidate for G.I.V.E., we’ll walk side by side with you through the process. If not, we can offer other solutions. You only risk a small amount of your time because we will not charge you for the initial conversation. After talking to us, you’ll have a much better understanding of your financial situation. We won’t waste your time.